Documentation needed to complete the application: (additional documents may be required)
- Copy of purchase agreement and earnest money deposit check.
- Most recent payroll check stubs for one month.
- Previous 2 years tax returns, all schedules.
- Copy of most recent bank or other depository’s statements on all accounts for the past two months.
- VA loans need Certificate of Eligibility . If you do not have a Certificate of Eligibility, bring a form DD214, Discharge of Copy.
- If previously divorced, a copy of divorce decree.
- If previously filed for bankruptcy, a copy of petition and discharge.
- Refinances: copy of homeowner’s policy and flood insurance policy , if applicable.
Information needed on the loan application:
- Borrowers information.
- Employer’s name and mailing address for the past two years of employment.
- Name, address, account number, and balances of any bank accounts, credit unions or other depositories.
- Present and previous addresses for the past two years.
- Face value of life insurance, as well as cash value, if applicable.
- Make and year of automobiles and approximate value.
- Approximate value of all household and personal furnishings.
- List of all real estate owned.
- List of all revolving and installment loans, including name, address, account number, monthly payment and balance.